I haven't written in four months. It seems that this blog may have the same fate as my journal (Actually, an assignment has forced me to keep up pretty well for the past 2 months, if I do say so myself). The reason? It may be because of this human here… But I'm not pointing any fingers.
So today, as I return momentarily from my hiatus, what I have to say is uninteresting and rather static.
As of late, I have become a brainless vacuum cleaner.
All I do is eat and pretend to do homework, while in reality I stalk blogs and married people on Facebook, stare at a blank screen, or do anything but my homework. This blog post is one such procrastination tool.
About the food… I have nothing to say for myself. In moments of boredom I find myself letting the cold air out of the refrigerator or sticking my head into the nearly bare cupboards. Suddenly there is something in my hand, then in my mouth.
Pretty sure I have gained ten pounds in the past 3 days.
So now back to Biology and Book of Mormon studying, opera performance report writing, and waiting for Michael to come visit. Any suggestions on how to get out of this rut?

I'm just so pleased to hear from you!! Miss you and Seren!
ReplyDeleteoh honey, that's how my last month of college was.. i don't know how to get out of it. just love every minute of life :) you are so adorable!
ReplyDelete